Sunday 12 January 2014

Auto Biography :D

Hi i'm Tan Xin Ying from perseverance one (1E1) and my hobby is listening to music, looking through my facebook account and chatting with friends . My favourite colours are purple and blue.

I don't think I have something interesting about myself but whenever I cut my hair, for the first few days I like my hair but after like one week I started to hate them, thinking of having my hair back. Haha I know im weird but this is me. So my best friends are Jesse Wei Ling and Saint. They are like my sisters,they were always there for me when im feeling down.

So now I am going to tell you my life in primary school. Many things happen during my primary school days that has made me unforgettable. When I was P5 I met Wei Ling and Saint. At first I thought they were very quiet but after knowing them better they were very friendly and not quiet anymore. I started hanging out with them and made many happy memories. Coincidently Wei Ling, and I are in the same tuition we met lots of friends there and we enjoyed the lesson at the tuition at the middle of the year Jesse and saint joined and that's when I met and know her better. At P6 our friend ship got stronger and stronger. My favourite teacher is Mdm Ellen Woon she is very nice and caring. At first I don't really like Chinese but after she teach me I liked Chinese better.
My favourite subject is maths. My expectation of secondary school is to improve on my subjects pass my O level then graduate and get to poly. so that's the end of my introduction bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment