Sunday 19 January 2014

my struggles and how i over come it

Since the start of the year, my teachers and parents has been nagging and saying PSLE is this year so stop  your honeymoon period and start studying for it. I instead of listening to them, I took their words to death ears. I still did not listen to them until the last two weeks of the exam. I studied very hard but I knew that its not going to work, I could not memorise every single thing my teacher had thought me. I was then in big big trouble. Time flies, two weeks is already gone its the first paper of PSLE-English, like the other people im very nervous when the teacher said start I quickly turn over the page and start writing I do the same for all the 4 papers English maths science and Chinese. After PSLE, I enjoyed myself until this day came... 22 November its the day I get back my results!! I was standing at the school hall very nervous yet excited. the teacher called my name its my turn to get my results now. While taking my report book and my exam slip, my hands shivered I felt my hands as cold as ice. I then leave the hall and opened my report book. I was lucky that I still could get into express but had limited choices of school. I asked my tuition teacher and she said go to Chong Boon Secondary. Hence, I put my first choice as Guang Yang and second choice as Chong boon. Even though I could not get into Guang Yang but I was happy that I could at least go to Chong Boon. I was then looking forward to the first day of school.
          THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment