Sunday 19 January 2014

The Story Of A File

My house is at popular book store. I stayed in there like about 2 weeks until someone bought me home. Oh sorry! I forgotten to introduce myself. My name is file. I am a simple light purple file with sparkly glitter on it. Like I have said, I stayed in popular for about 2 weeks, until a girl bought me home. At first, I found myself in a dark place nicely packed with worksheets and books, I was in a nice sky blue converse school bag! I was taken out when the teacher called up for my owner's name-Serene. All of her friends were looking en grossly at me. I can tell that many people was envious that my owner have me as a file. she cherish me a lot for the past few week. Until one day.... My owner's sister- Kimberly and Serene was fighting over me. I can feel that I am tearing into 2 parts! Ouch! I can feel that partly of me was teared. I heard shouting from her mother "stop fighting! when are you girls going to stop fighting and now for a file?! and see now the file is broken! I bought it in less then 1 month is broken! now I'm going to throw it away!" Kimberly's mum really throw me at the nearest rubbish dump. I was accompanied by a lot of new friends like plates vases and a cute little key chain. They seemed so sad as they were also like me either they were cracked or too old. Just then an old uncle walked pass us and picked me up. I was so tired and I fell asleep after that. The next morning, I saw myself lying nicely at the flea market. A young lady saw me and pick me up, she then paid the uncle three dollars and took me home. After a few hours, I saw myself in the classroom again. The young lady that has bought me was a teacher! She then explain to the whole class why she bought the file at the flea market instead of buying a brand new one at any store. I felt so happy, I felt that actually I have something in the teachers heart!
                             THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment